VVP Group | Main - VVP Group
13
page,page-id-13,page-template,page-template-full_width-php,ajax_updown_fade,page_not_loaded,, home

RETAIL

Supplies

VVP Group supplies only certified products directly from the manufacturers. All the products have manufacturer warranty and are officially certified.

We supply products from leading world vendors such as Sony, Micromax, Misfit and Yoobao.

Phone1 Main

Mobile handsets

Tablet1 Main

Tablets

headphones Main

Accessories

modem Main

Modems

GET FULL PRICELIST

SUPPLY CONDITIONS

We ship orders DAP Minsk within 3 days by DPD logistics company. We work with clients of all sizes, minimum order is 100 pieces. We support various payment terms, including credit lines. Contact us to learn more

WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS

99

% of happy customers

Dec 2013 customer survey

 

 

ADVANTAGES

DON’T LOSE MONEY ON DECLINING PRICES

VVP Group provides price protection to all clients. The price decline of the products you’ve bought less than 20 days ago will be fully compensated by us.

ruble 1 Main

Decrease the cost of defects to

DEFECTED PRODUCTS COMPENSATION

We compensate up to 25% of the price of defected mobile handsets that were returned to you within 90 days. The other 75% you can redeem by selling the repaired product. We will also help you repair the product under warranty conditions even if it was declined by the care center.

INCREASE SALES

To sell the product you need to have it on your shelf. Often the suppliers are out of stock on certain positions and you cannot purchase everything you need. This way you lose sales. Our forecasting experience and special approach allow us to reach 94% product availability rates. You will always have the necessary products to sell. Learn more about how VVP Group saves you money by helping to optimize stock.

94%

Product availability

5

Minutes

to place an order

DECREASE STAFF COSTS

Save time on placing and tracking orders – our online system will allow to always see current available stock, prices and promotions. Orders can be placed in minutes. After placing the order you can easily track its movement.

Learn more about additional free retail services

HOW TO START? EASY.

Get prices, supply agreement and cooperation terms and conditions already today. Press the button “Get conditions” or call us at +375 (29) 675-74-00

ABOUT US

History

VVP Group’s occurence and development are inseparable from the wide spread appearance of cellular communications. It started in 1994 with the first deliveries of NMT and later GSM telephones.
Communication product delivery, logistics, financial management, information and market research – is the main business of VVP Group today. The company was able to achieve the best results in cooperation with such world leaders as Nokia, Sony mobile, Sony electronics and Yota, whose merchandise is offered by VVP Group today.

VVP Group constantly increases the number of offered services, organizes and manages accompained businesses, maintaining the high level of staff qualification and corresponding level of software.

1993

SINCE

2138 clients have already trusted us

velcom MainMTS Mainallo Mainlifelogo Mainsvzlogo Mainsnami Mainnasvyazi Main

Top